Disposable Surgical Penrose Drainage Tube
|FOB Price:||US $0.35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Pieces Per Day|
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE
- Quality Guarantee Period: 3 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Transport Package: 1000 Pieces Per Carton
- Origin: China
- Material: Latex
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Any One
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: Quality Grade; CE
- HS Code: 90183900
Our penrose drains are used for surgical wound drainage, these latex drains consist of a flexible rubber tube which is left inside the site of the surgery to promote drainage of blood, lymph and other fluids to help reduce the risk of infection and keep patients more comfortable.
Every piece of penrose drain is folded & packed in a peel off pouch.
100 such pouches are packed in a retail box.
Sterilization by Ethylene Oxide.
Length: 18" (16", 12" is also available)
Diameter: 1/8" 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" & 1"
Usage: For surgical wound drainage
Penrose Tube/Penrose Drain Tube/Penrose Drain